Saturday 21 May 2011

Welcome to Terrain and Toy Soldiers

Welcome to my new blog- Terrain and Toy Soldiers. As the title suggests it will be mainly covering terrain and toy soldiers!
As I am one half of TMTerrain, the toy soldier bit will concentrate on John Jenkins, First Legion and Collectors Showcase. The terrain bit will be coverage of the projects I have been commissioned to make along with 'how to' pieces explaining some of the techniques I use in those models and dioramas.
I may also cover other stuff that gets me going in these wonderful wargaming and toy soldier hobbies of ours.
Hopefully there will be loads of photos of all sorts for example:
ECW layout as seen at Salute 2011

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. were did you get the figures for the 54mm ww2 things

    ReplyDelete